Workshop & Webinar Requirements:
- None, please contact us to sign up!
R.TCMP Internship/Course Requirements:
- Licensed as a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R.TCMP) or similar governing or regulatory body (if outside Canada).
How to Apply (Workshops & Webinars Excluded):
- Submit a document with your name and all contact information (telephone number, email address, home or mailing address, etc.)
- Submit copy of R.TCMP licensure (recommended); if licensure or certificate of registration has not been obtained, please submit a course syllabus, transcript, and proof of employment in the Traditional Chinese Medicine field.
- Submit a copy of diploma(s) in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Cost of Courses:
- 3 Month Internship: $4200.00 (includes courses)
- 60hr Courses: $600.00 each
- Please contact us for payment deadlines
Please contact us with any more questions at: