Zhong Bei, R.Ac, R.TCMP
Zhong is an acupuncturist and TCM practitioner. She has a Masters degree in Medicine from Beijing Medical University, China, and was trained as a physician to integrate Chinese Medicine with western medicine. Zhong has more than 25 years of clinical experience in acupuncture, acupressure (Chinese therapeutic massage) and herbal medicine. She was an Associate Professor at the Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Institute and Associate Professor at the Beijing Construction Hospital. She was awarded Beijing City’s Model for Diligent Worker (2000), a Golden medal from the China Institute of Chinese Medicine (1995) and awarded Beijing City’s Excellent Clinician award (1989). She has also received many research awards providing funds to Traditional Chinese Medicine research.
- Integration of TCM with Western medicine for chronic diseases
- Acupuncture and Chinese massage for pain management.
- Autoimmune disorders: eczema, psoriasis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Cardiovascular diseases: heart diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Digestive System disorders: colitis, Crohn’s disease, pyloric inflammation, stomach ulcers
- Respiratory diseases: asthma
- Reproductive disorders: infertility, impotence, menstrual disorders, prostate disease
- Master degree of Medicine, Beijing Medical University
- China National Universityand College teaching Certificate
- Training as a physician integrating TCM with western medicine in Chinese the TCM institute and certified as a National Senior Masseur
- Visiting Scholarship of the third Hospital of the Beijing Medical University
- Registered Massage Therapist
To read more about Zhong Bei, R.Ac, R.TCMP see our blog post Meet our Practitioners: Bei Zhong